plasma and machining tables
Combining plasma/oxy fuel cutting with machining operations on one table has evolved from a specialty machine to an industry staple for structural fabricators, steel service centers, job shops, and O.E.Ms.
The productivity/cost compared to an individual table and machining center is 80 – 90% less. This makes a combination machine one the most profitable machines available.
Let us run a time study for you and see for yourself.
Machining capability includes: Drilling, Chamfering, Countersinking, Counter boring, Surface Milling, Edge Milling, Pocket Milling, Tapping, Engraving, Part Marking, etc…
- Hypertherm HPR and XPR power sources pierce and cut up to 2” thick
- CNC controlled beveling with range up to 70 degrees
- Oxy Fuel Torches cut up to 18” thick
- Automatic Tool Changers
- CAT 40 & 50 Tool Holder options
- High pressure through spindle coolant – 1,000 psi
- Cutting Tables featuring Patented chip extraction systems
Reasons to Invest
- Improved speeds & quality with Hypertherm’s power sources
- Have a complete part finished on one table with no secondary operations
- Drilling is cheaper than plasma cutting holes
- No heat affected zone with drilled hole
- Improve part profitability