PUNCHING & LASER/PUNCH COMBO
SFT offers TRUMPF laser punch combination machines. TRUMPF’s origin in machine tools started with the coordinate nibbling machine in 1953 followed by their first CNC laser punch combination machine in 1979.
Since then, TRUMPF has continued to lead the market with innovative punching and combo features. The linear tool rail and a fully indexable punch head allow 360-degree rotation of all tools. This unique design offers flexibility in machine capabilities while reducing setup time.
Combination machines are available with CO2 or Fiber resonators and feature, single cutting head technology, nozzle changers, and laser sub axis for high-speed processing.
- CO2 or Fiber Resonators
- Hydraulic and Electric punching drives
- 360 degree tool rotation on all tool stations
- 25 tool stations with optional 90 tool changer
- Brush Tables with Die features for scratch free parts
- 5 & 10 station MultiTools
- Forming, Tapping, Roller wheel technology
- Automation with part sorting
- Material Storage Towers for unattended production
Reasons to Invest
- Lack of optics and increased cutting speeds with Fiber resonator technology
- New economic laser punch combo offering with TruMatic 1000 fiber
- Small footprint of combination machines (20’ x 20’)
- Market shift to short run jobs favor TRUMPF’s easy tool set up
- Increased capability to run oversize sheets
- Automation of parts sorting