Robotic press brakes
SFT offers TRUMPF robotic bending cells. First released in early 2000’s, these cells have evolved with features for automated small and large part bending. Process reliability is critical when switching to an automated cell. The TruBend Cell machines have this reliability with vision systems, gripper functions, angle measurement, etc… and can bend small and large parts up to 330 lbs.
Traditionally, most programming has been the achiles heel of robotic cells, with the latest version of TruTops software, bending cells can be programmed in minutes.
- Fast, Easy to use programming
- Integrated cutting and bending cells
- Up to 350 ton bending machines
- Automatic tool changers
- Back gauges with sensors to verify part accuracy
- Palletizing options for pallets, conveyors, or boxes
- Automatic Angle Measurement
Reasons to Invest
- Programing is no longer a bottle neck
- Gain productivity through unattended operation
- Increase safety of handling large parts
- Ability to integrate cutting and bending operation